Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day of rest

Pierre, South Dakota
Some 400 miles into our trip.
As many of you can see, I have posted some pics. I know that they are days old, but we haven't been able to connect to the internet since sitting on a bench outside of one of the Mc Donald's of Watertown. I will try and get everything up to date today, but I have been having some problems uploading pics, so it might not happen.
As for my physical state, I'm feeling pretty good. A bit sore in the right knee, but I should be able to stretch and massage that pain out today.
Other things that are on the agenda for our day in Pierre are:
- laundry
- mapping our route into Montana/ Wyoming
- grocery shopping

Tomorrow we will be off to battle hwy 34 West toward Sturgis.
Wish us luck

2 comments:

  1. Are you sweet and smelling good after cleaning up??? Hope the knee is less stressed and ready for another day tomorrow! Hugs and Love
    Mom F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 6th hour said you should bring back some food from California! They must think the food looks good in the pics. It is very hot and humid in the Twin Cities....we hope it is cooler in South Dakota. It is still sinking in with the students that you are bicycling across the U.S. We all miss you. Everybody especially Liban Y. says "Hi."

    ReplyDelete